Read and print this PDF detailing the difference between an energy audit and utility bill audit;
• The energy audit is an assessment of the energy needs and efficiency of a building-how the energy is being consumed
• A utility bill audit is an audit of the bills themselves.
It also covers three reasons businesses should conduct a utility bill audit, including;
1. There is always a chance there is something billing incorrectly.
2. The bills are often difficult to read.
3. The rules, regulations and tariffs can be complex and several pages long.